Clowder House

El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Had some fun practice time behind the lens with our furry, family members...they love the spotlight.

Comments

• sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,822 Major grins

oooh, I want all three of them!!! Lovely shots.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Boy, Al, that's a great looking family. I'm curious as to the breed of these guys ( or girls ) . I trust that the one in #3 is just yawning. That beautiful one in #4 simply commands attention.

Very nice camera work, my friend. The presentation in #4 is world class. My first reaction was that it is a shame that the child had to share the stage with the mirror. But I tell you, with those riveting eyes and regal looks, that mirror disappears. Sterling shot

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

BG is not helping the shot. Cheers Gato

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

@sarasphotos said:
    oooh, I want all three of them!!! Lovely shots.

Thanks Sara!

You know, there are times when I'd send them to you...but, we love them and they make our life...enjoyable and interesting.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

@black mamba said:
    Boy, Al, that's a great looking family. I'm curious as to the breed of these guys ( or girls ) . I trust that the one in #3 is just yawning. That beautiful one in #4 simply commands attention.

Very nice camera work, my friend. The presentation in #4 is world class. My first reaction was that it is a shame that the child had to share the stage with the mirror. But I tell you, with those riveting eyes and regal looks, that mirror disappears. Sterling shot

"BG is not helping the shot. Cheers Gato"

Tom & Taz....

Thank you both.

Yup, the background in all the shots is distracting. Thankfully I was shooting for fun here. Really just having some fun with the felines. I found that waiting for a cat to yawn and then capturing that yawn, is a lot like watching paint dry.

Next up, fun with flowers. No, fun with flags is not on the list.

Thanks again for your comments everyone. Always appreciated.