Options

People and their dogs

kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

Hey Dgrin, I'm not dead, I am just sleeping. Lots of stuff happened (and happening), and time for all things around photography has become sparse alas.

As a life sign, here are a couple of shots I took back in Winter 2019/20 during our trip to New Zealand. We were visiting the South Island and took a mail boat tour through the Pelorus Sounds. The mail boat goes for delivery across the remote homes of people living a peaceful live. They were waiting for the boat along with their dogs. Wasn't sure whether they qualify as Street photography, so am filing them here.

Got some more landscape style pictures around, and if time permit, will share as well :)

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

Comments

• Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Kiwis and their "best friends"......nice to see the relationship extends globally.

Thanks for sharing these.

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

Good series #1 takes the price.

• Options
    kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

Thanks folks. On one of the locations, the inhabitants came with a pot-bellied pig instead of a dog. Unfortunately, didn't manage to get a decent picture there.

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com