Abstract

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Nice! Fun!

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Interesting, Cristobal. It's just my neurosis but I might rotate it a smidgen clockwise to make those not-quite-horizontal lines more nearly so.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Breezy and whimsical...

Love the "color in motion" that you achieved with this.

Nicely done!!

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks for the comments.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I keep trying to ride on the same frequency as this image. I've fallen off three times in my efforts so I'm crying uncle. But, Cristóbal, I sure do admire your creativeness and vision in stretching your conceptual boundaries.

Stay safe, brother.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited September 21, 2021

@black mamba said:
    I keep trying to ride on the same frequency as this image. I've fallen off three times in my efforts so I'm crying uncle. But, Cristóbal, I sure do admire your creativeness and vision in stretching your conceptual boundaries.

Stay safe, brother.

Ha! and you say this after posting yellow gunk..! Give me a break my friend! :) Stay safe as well.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@Juano said:

@black mamba said:

Stay safe, brother.

Ha! and you say this after posting yellow gunk..! Give me a break my friend! :) Stay safe as well.

Break is given. I agree, anyone who posts yellow gunk abandons their privilege of critique That yellow gunk had a distinct odor......must have been something in it that distorts human perceptions.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@black mamba said:

@Juano said:

@black mamba said:

Stay safe, brother.

Break is given. I agree, anyone who posts yellow gunk abandons their privilege of critique That yellow gunk had a distinct odor......must have been something in it that distorts human perceptions.

Your comments and critique are always welcome Tom. Keep them coming.