Options

The eye in the sky

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Love colors, comp and creepy subject BUT not enjoying out of focus presentation.....some can be bokeh but all bokeh is not feeling right.
    cheers Tom

• Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Love colors, comp and creepy subject BUT not enjoying out of focus presentation.....some can be bokeh but all bokeh is not feeling right.
    cheers Tom

I hear you, Taz. I'm an " in focus " freak....always have been. Rarely, though, I'll conjure up an image that demands the freedom to be totally out of focus.....free from boundaries and bonds. This is one of those times. I can certainly understand and appreciate your reaction.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

I like it Tom, but some crisper detail on the eye itself would be nice.

• Options

@Juano said:
    I like it Tom, but some crisper detail on the eye itself would be nice.

Thanks for commenting, Cristóbal. I remember that you like to work in the OOF world on occasion. I seldom do so, but when I do, I go whole hog. I found your preference for perhaps a little more detail in the eye to be very interesting.....mainly because I worked with the image a bit to get the degree of OOF that I was after, particularly with the eye. I think you will agree that interpretive art ( here a photo ) is really good at exposing as truthful the old adage " different strokes for different folks ". I commend your work in that arena. It always requires thought by the viewer. Take care, buddy.

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

Take care Tom. I’m happy you’re trying different approaches.

• Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Tom....

Like the freedom of expression in this one.

Great choice of colors too. Both for the central image and the "eye."

Look forward to seeing more as you stretch your creative palate.

• Options
    edited November 25, 2021

@El Gato said:
    Tom....

Like the freedom of expression in this one.

Great choice of colors too. Both for the central image and the "eye."

Look forward to seeing more as you stretch your creative palate.

" Freedom of expression ". Exactly !!! Any more detail in the eye and it ceases to be as nebulous as the concept itself is.