Options

Quiet Reflection

El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

To those celebrating Thanksgiving, may your day be filled with peace and shared with family and friends.

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2021

If that's not a thought provoking image, I don't know what is. You have to ask what is this guy doing and why with such a gnarly shoreline. Maybe fishing....but you can't be sure. Great job on capturing the mist on the water. That can be tricky sometimes. Here it enhances a sense of drama I feel. Well done, Al.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Thanks Tom!

I watched this guy for a while, waiting to get all of the elements "just so." The mist as you state, is a tricky one.

Could never figure out exactly what he was after....he kinda just sat and floated there after coming to within 10 feet of the shoreline. It was a beautiful morning and maybe he was just enjoying the silence, the still, calm water and delighted that he wasn't working (virtually or in an office).

There could have possibly been something (suspect small animal or deer even) in the thicket/woods further up on the bank that caught his eye. I suspect if a deer, the animal was coming for a morning drink and got a surprise seeing this guy floating silently there.

Thanks again for your comments Tom, much appreciated.