Options

Typewriter

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

I like this, Cristóbal. I can see showing this to people and asking what musical instrument do they think they are looking at. I imagine there would be a lot of blank stares.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Very cool

• Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

The concept is a good one. I like blur but I think it often works best if something is in focus, maybe because the eye needs a place to rest. The middle key on the left is the closest to being in focus but it isn't quite.

• Options

Thanks for the comments. Don, I agree with you, this an old pic that I hadn't posted due the focus issue, however I stumbled on it the other day and liked it...

• Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Cristóbal....

IMHO, a great shot. I really like it. Don, makes a good point, however, in this image, I think it works as taken.

Could easily see this with an appropriate and complementary boarder, framed and hanging in a law firm office or even in a dot.com office. You know, a nod to technology's ancestor.

Well done.

BTW, glad most of us here have been around long enough to know what a typewriter is (or was)!

• Options

Many thanks for the comment!

• Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

"BTW, glad most of us here have been around long enough to know what a typewriter is (or was)!" Really? I'm just a teenager.