Old rusty signs

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

I went real light on using my rust elixir with these shots.

! )

2 )

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Second one is Wall hanger Tom! Love it!

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

I like the second one. It takes a while for the tractor to emerge and that adds some surprise to the image.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

Thanks, Taz. > @Stumblebum said:

Second one is Wall hanger Tom! Love it!

Thanks, buddy.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@Cornflake said:
    I like the second one. It takes a while for the tractor to emerge and that adds some surprise to the image.

Thanks, Don.

The family of one of my best friends has owned and operated one of North Florida's largest tractor and implement businesses for years. They were huge dealers for International Harvester until that company folded. I had that second image here blown up big, am getting it nicely framed, and I'm giving it to my friend for display in their principal showroom.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,880 Major grins

Two is great, I think it would benefit from some added contrast.

@Juano said:
    Two is great, I think it would benefit from some added contrast.

Thanks. Any more contrast in that shot causes the tractor to lose some of its ghostly effect. As always, I do appreciate your input, buddy.