2 )
1936 Duesenberg SJN

3 )

1929 Duesenberg J_108

4 )

1929 Dupont G

5 )

Alfa Romero

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Like I said WOW! Some amazing cars! Got better and better!

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2022

@Stumblebum said:
    Like I said WOW! Some amazing cars! Got better and better!

Thanks, Taz. I'd sure like to take you along on some of my car show escapades. You get to see the best of the best. There's a magnificent annual gathering of Ferrari's held in south Florida. It's always on my hit list.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,830 Major grins

Wow, those are beauties Tom! That 29 Dupont has amazing lines. And great that you could get those clear people-free shots!

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

@sarasphotos said:
    Wow, those are beauties Tom! That 29 Dupont has amazing lines. And great that you could get those clear people-free shots!

Hi, Lady. That Dupont ranks as one of my all-time favorites. Seen from any angle, it's just flat-out gorgeous. Considering that I've gotten to so many high-end shows, I'm surprised that I've never seen another Dupont like this one.

Getting people-free shots at any major event has gotten problematic....to say the least. I constantly struggle with that issue. A healthy dose of hubris on my part has saved the day for me on occasion. ;)