St. Joe Lead Company - Federal Mill No. 3 (set #5)

El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Happy New Year, Ground Hog Day, Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day and Easter everyone.

I have been away for a spell, dealing with the unseen twists and turns that life presents us. As the saying goes..."make plans, and God laughs."

So, I am chuckling right along.

Here are some images from my ongoing project, which I was able to work on in early January. Just now getting my head above the waterline to be able to eke out a few moments to post them. C&C always appreciated and welcomed.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

The third one is really good Gato!
    Also like second.
    For the first one the soft bokeh on left side is not soft enough and caught in between so big confusing/distracting.
    Cheers!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Nice set, Al. This project series you have going on has proven very helpful to me. You've shown how to take some rather mundane scenes and create visions of interest. Sounds like a winning program to me. As usual, your presentation is exceptionally effective. Welcome back, brother.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Fine shots. I particularly like the curved lines in the third one. Somehow they give it depth for me.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Oh man, the third one is gorgeous! great processing and silver tones. Nice work.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Taz, Tom, Don, Cristóbal...

Thank you all for your comments and feedback. I appreciate them very much!!

It is good to be back...I hope to be able to post a bit more frequently moving forward.

Thank you again folks.