Results: Mini Challenge #334. Made You Laugh

DavidRGillespieDavidRGillespie Registered Users Posts: 819 Many Grins

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in this Mini Challenge, and thanks for the giggles, snorts and outright laughs that went with your entries. And everyone had nice entries that were all very much on the mark. Below are some comments on the images that stood out for me, and then a second and first place selection.

@JAG, I liked the expression and composition in #2, Beyond the Expiration Date.

@GrandmaR, Your first image, Made Her Laugh, is great! The lighting is very nice, and the laughter is really infectious

@pegelli, all three images are super, but for sheer laughter and skill in catching just the right moment, number 3, Babyface is perfect

@Cavalier, your second image, "Oh crap, he's bigger than me" is super. I love the expression on the smaller calf.

@sapphire73 - thanks for contributing a nice image and hope your computer issues are resolved soon. I do have to wonder about the pose on the Pluto character!

@bfluegie, all three images are really nice (who says cats don't have a sense of humour), and your second image, "troll greets passerby" is very cheeky (pun intended), and got a "laugh out loud"

Second place goes to @GrandmaR for "Made her Laugh" and First Place goes to @bfluegie for "troll greets passerby

Comments

• JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator

Thank you @DavidRGillespie for the fun challenge and the commenting on everyone's images! Kudos to @grandmaR for her runner up second place and to @bfluegie for the win!

• bfluegiebfluegie Registered Users Posts: 736 Major grins

Thanks @DavidRGillespie for a challenge that brought a lot of smiles, chuckles and outright guffaws. I really enjoyed everyone's entries. Congrats to @grandmaR for her second place finish and big thanks for the win for my troll photo. That guy sure gave me a laugh as I walked past. I should have a new challenge up by tomorrow.

~~Barbara
  • grandmaRgrandmaR Registered Users Posts: 1,942 Major grins

Thank you for the second place for "made her laugh" - my oldest daughter at her youngest son's HS graduation. My favorite was the sign about the Liberals. I was tempted to post the bookstore sign - it was on the 2nd floor over a bakery. The sign said Current Relgious Thought, -- Upstairs.

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”
  • pegellipegelli Registered Users Posts: 8,756 Major grins

Thanks for an excellent and humorous mini Dave, keeping up our spirits these days is priceless!

Congrats to @grandmaR for second place and to @bfluegie for the winning this mini!

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug