At the museum

CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Its cool! Looks like the skeleton of the donkey has malicious intent and about toe take a bite out of her.
    Just for fun and for possible creativity, I would explore DRAMATIC MONOCHROME transformation, and keep it dark and build on that dark theme that came to my mind, the first instance I saw it.

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Thanks, Taz, and thanks for the suggestion.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Interesting shot, Don. I've come back to it several times. I can understand the lady's focus on the wall art.....I like that kind of stuff myself. The horse issue perplexes me, though. Unless my monitor is tricking me, that horse seems to have a healthy set of chompers. You don't suppose he's stalking the poor damsel, do you?

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

I also have been coming back to this shot. I think that it would have been more interesting if shot at the exhibit level. The vignetting bothers me. It doesn’t work for me, sorry Don.

Thanks for the comments, guys. I thought it was amusing somehow.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Don....

A very interesting image.

Who is viewing who?

Sort of a subtle symmetry....woman looking at art, art (horse) looking at woman. Looks too as if the horse is interested in seeing what the woman may be holding in her hand...an apple maybe??

Great images can evoke conversation and can involve (or bring) the viewer into the image. This one does both.

I like it for these reasons and because in general, I think it is an image one can come back to more than twice.

Well done!

Thanks, Gato. For me there's some mystery and I always get a chuckle when I look at it. That's enough.