Tire marks in the parking garage

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
edited June 20, 2022 in Other Cool Shots

I feel that I need to provide some context here. I currently live in a tall building that has multiple levels for parking, the space to drive down is very tight and many people, including me, have scraped our cars. Others have left tire marks on the wall.

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator
    edited June 20, 2022

Very impressionistic. First shot appears as a sailboat on the left just about to sail behind a small rocky and mountainous island. It must be a difficult art form to hit walls like that with accuracy enough to create that type of art!

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Very imaginative, Cristóbal. I doubt anyone in the world would guess the genesis of these shots. Love the first one.....well done.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks for the comments. The second shot is just for context.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Cristóbal....

A wonderful way of depicting that out of tragedy comes something good.

A very creative and artistic look something hundreds of folks must look at daily and never give it a second thought, only to think, glad it wasn't me.

Thanks for sharing this creative image and very different perspective.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

@El Gato said:
    Cristóbal....

A wonderful way of depicting that out of tragedy comes something good.

A very creative and artistic look something hundreds of folks must look at daily and never give it a second thought, only to think, glad it wasn't me.

Thanks for sharing this creative image and very different perspective.

Thanks Gato.