Storm clouds

NibblerNibbler Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins

Vekaransalmi bridge. Finland

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I like the first one a lot. The blurred vehicle adds a heightened sense of drama.....works well at accentuating the tension that's already present.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

@black mamba said:
    I like the first one a lot. The blurred vehicle adds a heightened sense of drama.....works well at accentuating the tension that's already present.

I agree, but the horizon needs to be straightened. I like the shot.

@Juano said:

@black mamba said:

I agree, but the horizon needs to be straightened. I like the shot.

Maybe it is straight, worth checking.

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

I also like the first shot. If the road is flat where it disappears ahead, I think the photo is fairly straight. Uneven horizons always make that a little murky.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

I like 2nd. Fantastic processing as well. It would be epic if some person stood with their back to the camera in middle of the road!

@Stumblebum said:
    I like 2nd. Fantastic processing as well. It would be epic if some person stood with their back to the camera in middle of the road!

Agreed!

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Nice work, composition and creativity. Sunlight on the rails of the bridge enhance the shot.

Well timed and well done!