Options

The difference in sexes

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

The latest results are in. A man and a woman were both exposed to the same identical aural and visual stimuli in an identical setting. A brain scan was performed to determine and define their different reactions to the same stimuli. Helps explain why men and women sometimes have difficulty getting on the same page.

The man

The woman

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

"Helps explain why men and women sometimes have difficulty getting on the same page."

Hummm...Maybe it helps explain why opposites attract!

Nice work either way my friend!

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Whats a woman?
    Good work Tom!

• Options

@El Gato said:
    "Helps explain why men and women sometimes have difficulty getting on the same page."

Hummm...Maybe it helps explain why opposites attract!

Nice work either way my friend!

Hey, Al. You may have a point. When contemplating issues like this, my ignorance is exposed quickly. Take care buddy.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited August 6, 2022

@Stumblebum said:
    Whats a woman?
    Good work Tom!

Many thanks, my friend. I hope you're doing well. I'm afraid to answer your question. You never know who all reads this stuff. B)