Common Darters Mating 12 September

e6filmusere6filmuser Registered Users Posts: 3,376 Major grins
edited September 20, 2022 in Holy Macro

These were on vegetation close to the pond from which I have recently uploaded a series of dragonfly and and damselfly images.

Most of them show pairs clasping each other plus there is a lone male.

The stereos are crosseye and conventional versions.

Olympus EM-1 (aperture priority), Panasonic 100 - 400mm Leica DG Vario-Elmar at 213 & 400mm at f8, hand held

Harold

Comments

• spanky117abspanky117ab Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins

Very cool stereo shots Harold . I find it easier to go cross eyed and the scroll down the photos instead of trying do go cross eyed for each one separately. I find it interesting how each individual cross eye photo looks quite un sharp yet together they are very sharp. Great captures....Mike

• e6filmusere6filmuser Registered Users Posts: 3,376 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2022

@spanky117ab said:
    Very cool stereo shots Harold . I find it easier to go cross eyed and the scroll down the photos instead of trying do go cross eyed for each one separately. I find it interesting how each individual cross eye photo looks quite un sharp yet together they are very sharp. Great captures....Mike

Thanks, Mike.

You will find that after, maybe, a week or two of viewing crosseye stereos no effort is required and your eyes cross automatically. Life can be quite interesting at traffic signal lights! :D

• Paul IddonPaul Iddon Registered Users Posts: 5,129 Major grins

Yes, stereos work well Harold.

Paul.

Link to my personal website: http://www.pauliddon.co.uk

• e6filmusere6filmuser Registered Users Posts: 3,376 Major grins

@Paul Iddon said:
    Yes, stereos work well Harold.

Paul.

Thanks, Paul.

I'm not always so lucky with lack of wing movement between frames.

Harold