Website down

adphotographyadphotography Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited October 31, 2022 in SmugMug Support

Hi.

I can't access my website using my custom domain (GoDaddy). I've changed nothing since connecting that domain around 4 or 5 years ago. Billing is up to date. Smugmug custom domain tester (in my account panel under me/account) says everything is operational.

If I ping username.smugmug.com it's fine, if I ping my custom domain website it times out.

On the smugmug homepage 'support' and 'contact a hero' also time out (the rest of them work!).

I've done the reconnect domain to Smugmug thing and still nada.

Is anyone else having issues?

Comments

• adphotographyadphotography Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins

Thankfully it seems resolved for now but it was off 4-5 hours.

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins

Hi,
    I'm sorry to hear you had issues. While I wasn't here myself, my fellow Heroes working right now that were here yesterday didn't see any issues or other reports.

While you had the issue, did you try this on another connection as well (e.g. your cellular connection)?

For future reference, you could make a note of our help email address on this page to be able to reach us via email using the email on file for your account. That way we would be able to assist you with any questions or issues right away.

Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • adphotographyadphotography Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins

Sorry for the slow response. I did get through on email, it was an ISP issue in the UK and a number of Smugmug users (with the same ISP) were affected.