New rust shots

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
edited October 28, 2022 in Other Cool Shots

1 )

2 )

3 )

4 )

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Homeruns all! The last 2 are grand slams!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2022

@Stumblebum said:
    Homeruns all! The last 2 are grand slams!

Thanks, brother. All four of these shots were generated from the same target....a totally rusted-out old tractor sitting in a field. There was no discernable color any where on that thing. It just looked like a glob of rust.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,880 Major grins

Great stuff! I like the contrast in 1, very dramatic. 3 is great too!

edited October 28, 2022

@Juano said:
    Great stuff! I like the contrast in 1, very dramatic. 3 is great too!

Many thanks, Cristóbal. I value your opinion very much. I realize that response to my rust work can be very polarized, but it gives me a chance to walk on the other side of the street....if you know what I mean.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Wonderful, Tom.

I kinda like the first and third shots. The colors work well together and each image is masterful.

Nice done!

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,880 Major grins

Tom, I absolutely know what you mean since lately, I spend a lot of time on that side of the street...

@El Gato said:
    Wonderful, Tom.

I kinda like the first and third shots. The colors work well together and each image is masterful.

Nice done!

Many thanks, Al.