Options

Mini Challenge 346 "What I did on Holiday Break" ~RESULTS

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited January 8, 2023 in The Dgrin Challenges

Thank you all who entered.

@grandmaR I really love your selfie, for which I chose as Honorable Mention. Kudos!

@pegelli nice set of images, your walk at the beach has taken 3rd place

@slpollett beautiful set of images, your South Kaibab trail image stole my heart. So many memories came back to me of when my husband and I had traveled to the GC back toward the end of 2019. I even have images from the same locations that you have represented for the challenge. Kudos! You have placed 2nd Place.

@sarasphotos congratulations for the 1st place win! Your image of the Christmas tree ornaments really felt festive. I look forward to seeing what you can come up with for Mini Challenge 347

Comments

• Options
    grandmaRgrandmaR Registered Users Posts: 1,947 Major grins

Joyce thank you for running what was for me an unexpectedly difficult challenge - and thank you for the HM. I also am intrigued by Sara's ornaments.

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”
  • Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,831 Major grins

OMG, I never expected to win, thanks! I liked all of the entries. I'll get a new challenge up tomorrow.

• Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,831 Major grins

Just to let you know, I am caught up fixing a client's website crash and will first be able to post something new tomorrow. Sorry!

• Options
    pegellipegelli Registered Users Posts: 8,780 Major grins

Thanks Joyce for an interesting mini and 3rd place on my photo. Congrats Sara on your win and Sherry/grandmaR on the other placements, especially grandmaR's photo was a hoot!
    Looking forward what you have to offer Sara, and don't worry, we can wait until your real work has finished, that's much more important than a dgrin mini.

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug