Options

Why can I no longer download my own images from my Smugmug site?

SpiritVisionPhotoSpiritVisionPhoto Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins

I can no longer download my images from my Smugmug site. When I try to download them through my PC or laptop, it just gives me a tiny GIF. But, I can download them through my cell phone?

Thanks
Russ

Comments

• Options
    JtringJtring Registered Users Posts: 673 Major grins

On the desktop, did you use the download button in the lightbox or near the thumbnail in the gallery display? Just right-clicking on thumbnail will only get you a copy of the small image you clicked on ... when using the desktop. Confusingly, on a mobile device, if you do long press on the same gallery thumbnail, you do get a real download. If you want to download a whole bunch of pictures, you can use the Organizer. Select the pictures and hit the download button (next to the delete button) on the third line up top.

Jim Ringland . . . . . jtringl.smugmug.com
  • Options
    SpiritVisionPhotoSpiritVisionPhoto Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins

I click on the image, then I click on the download icon. It then downloads a tiny "spacer.GIF" whatever that is???

Thank You

• Options
    TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins

SpiritVisionPhoto,

Can you please email the SmugMug support desk at help@smugmug,com so we can help you troubleshoot what is going on with your downloads? We would like to have you share some screenshots with us and share some back with you to help you with this issue.

Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero