Options

Wet and dry

CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Two recent shots.

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Sweet and wonderful and usual! I would explore (not sure) square crop for the right side for second! Cheers Don!

• Options

Thanks, Taz. I went back and forth and all around about the crop for the second one. You may be right.

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

Hey, Don. I started to accuse you of sneaking in to Florida for that first shot. I sort of agree with taz about the second shot. I'm just glad to see you out and enjoying yourself again.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options

Thanks, Tom. There are a lot of water birds here. Some are depicted in petroglyphs.

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

@Cornflake said:
    Thanks, Tom. There are a lot of water birds here. Some are depicted in petroglyphs.

Nice! Do you have pictures of the petroglyphs ?

• Options

Cristobal, the only one I could find on my website was this. The victim is assumed to have been a frog.

• Options

I forgot. Although it's less clear, the two taller figures on the right in this one are thought to be herons.

• Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,829 Major grins

Nice shots, Don. I especally enjoy the contrasting textures of the second shot.

• Options

Thanks, Sara.

• Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Don...

Both images are appealing. Clear and crisp. The contrasting textures (overall images) is an interesting approach to presenting the material. Also beyond the wet/dry is the stillness of the bird, possible stalking dinner and the cacti standing guard, and then the vertical statue of both the bird and the cacti. Two very interesting images!