Today's abstract

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
edited January 22, 2023 in Other Cool Shots

Paper collage blended with other pics in PS.

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2023

Very nice, buddy. Love the colors. I don't have the PS skills to do that kind of stuff.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Very interesting. I've thought of doing something like that. Unlike me, you actually did it!

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks guys! As you know I like to experiment, this one turned out ok. Also, thanks to everyone for your patience and allowing me to post unconventional stuff, still all photo based.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Nice!

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Striking colors..vivid and bold...makes the image.

Thanks Cristóbal for continuing to post your creative works. Always interested in seeing how you combine mediums and do not hesitate to try new approaches and presentations.

Stunning and thought provoking as always.

Trademark it ...this one has a future as an all-occasion, premium note card. I can see it printed on higher-end, linen note card stock, sold with envelops in a box set of 5 to 10, all of the this same image.
    Or, combined with some of your previously posted images, a mixed box set of images (maybe two each of the same image, five two-card sets) 10 cards total to a box.

Great work Cristóbal!

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks for the kind words Gato. Great idea. Recently I had post its made with some images, look.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Excellent, Cristóbal!

So many of the images that you have posted here over at least the past year have, I believe, a strong future reproduced and licensed for items such as you have produced all the way through, note pads, note cards, clothing apparel, super large prints, etc.

I wish you much success in taking your creative work to another medium, format, market, level!