Opening up a new thread

spanky117abspanky117ab Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins

When I open up a new thread/discussion it always goes to the bottom of the page, I then have to scroll up to get to the beginning of the thread. Is there a setting to have the thread open up at the top of the page where the beginning of the topic is. I never read an article from the middle or end first but the thread opening at the latest comment skips past every photo being shown and the start of the topic, this makes absolutely no sense to me. Hopefully there is a way to fix this issue. Regards....Mike

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

Are you sure you have never looked at the thread before? When I open a thread I have never visited it opens at the top, and on subsequent visits at the bottom.

• spanky117abspanky117ab Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins

@Richard said:
    Are you sure you have never looked at the thread before? When I open a thread I have never visited it opens at the top, and on subsequent visits at the bottom.

Thanks for the info Richard, that seems to be the case, new threads open at the top and the ones that have been viewed open at the bottom. I do wish there was a way for me to control it though. Thanks again...Regards. Mike.