Out and about

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

My wife and I fixing to pounce on Blowing Rock, N.C. for the umpteenth time.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,413 Major grins

Looking good, Tom! Enjoy!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@moose135 said:
    Looking good, Tom! Enjoy!

Thanks, John. It was a quick trip to the wedding of a good friend's daughter.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Nice to meet you!

@Juano said:
    Nice to meet you!

Thanks, my friend. I thought long and hard before I posted this shot. I finally decided that if more of us did the same it might help us, somehow, to understand and appreciate the others in our fairly tight group. I'm not advocating that we all do it....it's just my opinion on the matter. If someone wants to throw darts at me over the issue, at least now you have a better idea of who you're target is. :#

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Tom...

Thanks for sharing this lovely shot.

You both look very happy sharing life together.

Keep on making memories!

@El Gato said:
    Tom...

Thanks for sharing this lovely shot.

You both look very happy sharing life together.

Keep on making memories!

Thanks, Al. Darlene has made my life fuller, and more fun, from the first day I met her.

• DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins

So, I RARELY post, but like I messaged Tom just a little bit ago... I log in to the forum just to see posts by "black mamba". Long ago, you made connected with me thru car photos and I remembered that all these years. And when facebook hit and then I adopted a kid, life kinda left dgrin. As much as I want to get on and post car photos, I seem to forget.

Hi Tom "wave"