Options

Why does my gallery only show a Download Arrow??????

AHPPhotographyAHPPhotography Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins

Currently my galleries only have a download arrow option. I have to walk my clients through how to hover over that arrow in order to download all of their images. (see photo)
I know that it's possible to have a "Download All" option instead but I can't seem to find it. What am I missing? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,240 moderator
    edited May 18, 2023

You might want to reach out directly to SmugMug Support. While they check in here periodically you will get a much faster response if you email them.

https://www.smugmughelp.com/en/articles/309-contact-a-smugmug-support-hero#

• Options
    AHPPhotographyAHPPhotography Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins

Thanks Denise I appreciate it.

• Options
    DoakillDoakill Registered Users Posts: 3 Big grins
    > @denisegoldberg said:
    > You might want to reach out directly to SmugMug Support. While they check in here periodically you will get a much faster response if you email them.
    >
    > https://www.smugmughelp.com/en/articles/309-contact-a-smugmug-support-hero#

Isn't the whole point of this site to get info from them? I mean, I would like to know the answer to this question as well as I'm sure others would too. They should live on here, but looking through the threads many things are going unanswered for way to long. Seems like this forum isn't of much use.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,240 moderator

@Doakill said:
    Isn't the whole point of this site to get info from them? I mean, I would like to know the answer to this question as well as I'm sure others would too. They should live on here, but looking through the threads many things are going unanswered for way to long. Seems like this forum isn't of much use.

While they do check in here periodically their main support medium is the help desk.

Questions here are usually addressed by other SmugMug users.