Options

My holiday joy!

ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
edited December 19, 2005 in Holy Macro
My mom and I have started a new tradition......making cookies with my grandmothers old cookie cutter press and recipes. It has brought us closer and taught me how to cook REALLY GOOD cookies! :rofl so I took a couple of fun pictures while we were doing it and thought I would share my holiday cheer.

Comments

• Options
    ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2005
  • Options
    AndymanAndyman Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2005
    Ahh! Those two are some of my favorite cookies!
    Thanks for sharing =). Mail me some cookies =p.
    Nikon D50
    Tamron AF18-200mm F3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD
    Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical
    Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor
    Nikon SB-800 Speedlight
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2005
    Ohhh Chocolate Chip Even
    ShannonW wrote:
    My mom and I have started a new tradition......making cookies with my grandmothers old cookie cutter press and recipes. It has brought us closer and taught me how to cook REALLY GOOD cookies! rolleyes1.gif so I took a couple of fun pictures while we were doing it and thought I would share my holiday cheer.

Awwww I Love Chocolate chip cookies iloveyou.gif what a great tradition to keep going in your family, three generations of cookie makers that's really special.

Enjoy these wonderful times in your life, and remember to pass them on to your children in the future :D take care and thank you for sharing.
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin