Options

Egypt. Red Sea. Vacations.

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited December 30, 2005 in People
I missed you all my dear friends!
But now... now our vacations are over.... And I can continue... posting and shooting, shooting and posting...
Specially for this journey I bought 2 new toys:
3304.jpg
(I placed my cell phone for scale...)

All toys are very small. Pentax was chosen for the possibility of taking shots underwater (yes, it did!!! and also videos! with sound!!! Without any box!!!) 40Gb Apacer for storing my 2500 shots and videos taken there... It can work for 3 hours with accumulators...
Some of my results (I'm now putting photos to my website's pages...)

3328.jpg
3334.jpg
3335.jpg
3329.jpg
There were a lot of people with digital there, but I just created a furore there with my WP (waterproof) toy... They couldnt beleive that it can take shots underwater (and videos) without any additional case or box around...

3323.jpg

Again, nice to meet all of you,
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2005
    Hubba, Hubba!

and - WOW the underwater cam - very very cool, Yuri!

wave.gif welcome back, Friend!
  • Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2005
    Great snorkeling cam
    I really dig the fish! What a neat idea. I only snorkel, so it would be a great little camera for me, and would be digital too. So if you keep it at arms' length it's safe. Wonder what happens if you drop it in a pool (like 5 feet) and you have to dive for it, will it self-destruct? :): :):

I like how that "deck" was built to rest on the rock, and people added curtains underneath. It's always interesting to see how other people use beaches. I loved seeing ones of little huts, or rows of chairs on the beach. Or rows of little cabanas on the beach. Here on our beaches on the California coast I see people gathering driftwood and building little shelters, or else they bring little tents and pitch them on the beach -- good place for youngsters to take a nap, or to keep out of the wind, yet still see the beach.
  • Options
    3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2005
    Welcome back Yuri. We'd love to see more of Egypt. Can you post your website link?

kc7dji
  • Options
    Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2005
    kc7dji wrote:
    Welcome back Yuri. We'd love to see more of Egypt. Can you post your website link?

kc7dji

Sure -
    http://pautov.viplast.ru/index.php?id=82
    Yuri