miserable

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
edited July 30, 2004 in The Big Picture
For some reason my broken ankle.. totally messing up on the payroll I calculated today, losing my car keys and not recognizing them as mine???? (have'nt seen them for 2 months) incorrectly posting in the challenge (I know this!!!) and yelling at husband has taken it's toll.
I would be most grateful if someone could send me a hug. Dear husband is taking Lynnma to the woods in 1973 Chevy Caprice to cheer me up and buy ice cream and take a photo or two..

I'm feeling old and worthless and if ya can't complain to ya virtual friends who can ya complain to....
:cry

Comments

• BodwickBodwick Registered Users Posts: 396 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2004
    Oh dear.......
    :sick
    :(:
    Sounds painfull.....Did you get any action shots as you went down or while you were in hospital?

Hope you get back on your feet soon, make the most of the ice cream deliveries......

Bod..

lynnma wrote:
    For some reason my broken ankle.. totally messing up on the payroll I calculated today, losing my car keys and not recognizing them as mine???? (have'nt seen them for 2 months) incorrectly posting in the challenge (I know this!!!) and yelling at husband has taken it's toll.
    I would be most grateful if someone could send me a hug. Dear husband is taking Lynnma to the woods in 1973 Chevy Caprice to cheer me up and buy ice cream and take a photo or two..

I'm feeling old and worthless and if ya can't complain to ya virtual friends who can ya complain to....
    "The important thing is to just take the picture with the lens you have when the picture happens."
    Jerry Lodriguss - Sports Photographer

Reporters sans frontières
  • cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2004
    Hang in there lynn!!!
    The weekend is almost here.

If you get to feeling too bad you could always head over to ADVRider and start PUI Thursday. rolleyes1.gif
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2004
    lynnma wrote:

Sorry, Lynn, it sounds like such a bad day, it could make comedy. Hope the ice cream, woods, etc help.

You have been so good helping people, making comments, etc, on the Challenge, don't worry about posting on the other list, you know I have been there and done that. And more than you know, smile.

I usually can recognize my car keys, but often can't find them. Maybe I am not recognizing them either.

Who else better to yell at than the other half, and you could not match the US deficit no matter how much you messed up the payroll.

According to the TV and Mag ads, getting old is FUN! hehe. There are pictures to prove it, hehe, and we know about pictures, I think that is funny.

Hope tomorrow is better. If not I can send you a cyber rainbow, smile,

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Sorry, Lynn, it sounds like such a bad day, it could make comedy. Hope the ice cream, woods, etc help.

You have been so good helping people, making comments, etc, on the Challenge, don't worry about posting on the other list, you know I have been there and done that. And more than you know, smile.

I usually can recognize my car keys, but often can't find them. Maybe I am not recognizing them either.

Who else better to yell at than the other half, and you could not match the US deficit no matter how much you messed up the payroll.

According to the TV and Mag ads, getting old is FUN! hehe. There are pictures to prove it, hehe, and we know about pictures, I think that is funny.

Hope tomorrow is better. If not I can send you a cyber rainbow, smile,

ginger
    Thanks Ginger thanks all.. much better after drive in convertable and meatball sub. :D
  • gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2004
    Glad to hear it Lynn, have a great weekend!