Options

I set my photo prices and they stay at default

PegPeg Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited January 2, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hello,
I'm trying to set prices for my photos and after reading the directions and trying to follow the steps, my prices always show up as Smugmug's default prices. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
I put in my prices on the pro page and set them for my portfolio,placing zeroes by those I don't want to sell, and at the bottom of the list, click "update prices."
Then when I go to my gallery, it's still smugmug prices.
What am I doing wrong??
Thanks for any help.
Peg

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2006
    Did you log off? Try another browser not lodded in. You will see the default prices logged in I think.
    AL
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2006
    Did you try logging out and seeing the site as if your were a prospective customer searching your site?

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2006
    Allen wrote:
    Did you log off? Try another browser not lodded in. You will see the default prices logged in I think.
    AL

I guess great minds think alike and at the same timerolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2006
    wave.gif Hi Peg :D

Have one browser, your main browser that you like, as your "logged-in" browser.

Use a second browser (Firefox, Flock, Opera, Safari, etc...) as your "logged-out" browser, to see your site as your clients will see it deal.gif

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Andy
  • Options
    PegPeg Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited January 2, 2006
    Thanks! That works.
    Thanks for the quick help.
    Happy New Year to all.
    peg