Options

Universal Drag and Drop Uploader Help!

mkpatilmkpatil Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
edited January 6, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I tried using the Universal Drag and Drop Uploader (Beta) but I am getting the following error when I drag and drop file/files to upload:

java.io.IOException: Server returned an unrecognized response

We go through our proxy server.

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks,
Milind

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2006
    mkpatil wrote:
    I tried using the Universal Drag and Drop Uploader (Beta) but I am getting the following error when I drag and drop file/files to upload:

java.io.IOException: Server returned an unrecognized response

We go through our proxy server.

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks,
    Milind

Hi Milind,

What browser and platform are you using? Have you updated your Java? I suspect the proxy server is blocking somehow. Are you doing this from behind a corporate firewall?
  • Options
    edited January 6, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Milind,

What browser and platform are you using? Have you updated your Java? I suspect the proxy server is blocking somehow. Are you doing this from behind a corporate firewall?

Hi Andy:

I have the latest Java 1.5 and use IE 6.0.28 with XP Pro SP1. Yes I am behind a corporate firewall. headscratch.gif

Thanks,
    Milind
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2006
    mkpatil wrote:
    Hi Andy:

I have the latest Java 1.5 and use IE 6.0.28 with XP Pro SP1. Yes I am behind a corporate firewall. headscratch.gif

Thanks,
    Milind
    It's likely the firewall. Try it at home, let us know. Also, you might give it a try with Firfox 1.5 - free from www.mozilla.org :)

Andy
  • Options
    edited January 6, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    It's likely the firewall. Try it at home, let us know. Also, you might give it a try with Firfox 1.5 - free from www.mozilla.org :)

Andy

Yes, I will!

Thanks,
    Milind