Options

pro payments?

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited January 7, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Have pro payments been made yet? I'm just wondering if mine say "not paid" because the pro payment hasn't been made yet or because my requested early payment didn't go through.
Richard

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2006
    Have pro payments been made yet? I'm just wondering if mine say "not paid" because the pro payment hasn't been made yet or because my requested early payment didn't go through.
    Richard

Have you submitted your W-9?

http://www.smugmug.com/help/reporting

If so, then you'll get your check. The Countess of Cash :toni is doing them right about now.
  • Options
    edited January 6, 2006
    Checks are automatic when you are owed more than $200 - you will get a check at the beginning of every quarter. When you are owed more than $500, they come monthly.

If you have less than $200 your requests should be in before the end of the quarter. If you miss the window, you may have to wait for the next check run, which is usually once/month.

All the best,
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2006
    No no, I sent the Countess (isn't it Contessa...or was that a camera made by Contax back in the day ne_nau.gif ) herself a request to stick me on a list to cut me a check with the next payment (i.e. the payment that goes out the first week of January). Basically I put myself in a request but as a "I don't want to be a bother, just do mine when you do everybody else's" request. I was confused a little bit though initially, and I may have then confused Her Royal Smugmugness the Queen Toni (I really think she should be queen, countess is more fitting of people from small countries that host gambling and grand prix races...heck that'll be my write in vote for president in 2008: "Queen Toni M" cause I can never remember how to spell that last name).
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2006
    Um, did your replies in this thread change while I wrote my reply or have I gone nuts?
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2006
    Um, did your replies in this thread change while I wrote my reply or have I gone nuts?

Slightly :D
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Slightly :D

I just didn't want to carry out your biz on the forum thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2006
    You changed them again:D ...or did youheadscratch.gif ...you did...right:uhoh
    Well, either way, so do I need to e-mail or is it all good and dandy...actually I'm not even sure if I care any more either way...had a bday 2 days after xmas (can you believe I forgot about both those events?) and I'm better off monetarily than I thought I'd be when I initially asked for an early payment :D Ahhhh, isn't it nice to be a college kid where a few hundred bucks in the bank account makes you feel like a millionaire?rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2006
    You changed them again:D ...or did youheadscratch.gif ...you did...right:uhoh
    Well, either way, so do I need to e-mail or is it all good and dandy...actually I'm not even sure if I care any more either way...had a bday 2 days after xmas (can you believe I forgot about both those events?) and I'm better off monetarily than I thought I'd be when I initially asked for an early payment :D Ahhhh, isn't it nice to be a college kid where a few hundred bucks in the bank account makes you feel like a millionaire?rolleyes1.gif

Yes, email help@smugmug.com, attn: Toni :D

happy birthday!
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Have you submitted your W-9?

Have I submitted my W-9 he saysrolleyes1.gif Have I submitted my W-9rolleyes1.gif Do I look like the kind of person who would forget to submit his W-9 :fishHmm, actually I might :uhoh Have I submitted my W-9headscratch.gif Actually, I know 100% I have (how can I be so sure? No, not because I have a good memory, but because I already received payment once).