Options

New York Danger

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
edited August 2, 2004 in The Big Picture
This forum does'nt have anything too interesting going on in it right now so hopefully with out sounding paranoid or overly dramatic I just want to say to all you New Yorkers out there to please be careful where you go right now? feels...well, just feels dangerous. OK?? don't take risks you don't have to.
:lust lynnma the caretaker

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2004
    it's a ruse
    no, not by the republicans.

it's a ruse by the terrorists. they are overtly saying ny/washington but it's gonna be somewhere else. we all have to watch our collective butts.

in the meantime, i'll enjoy watching everyone playing wiht "rutt's butt" over in the challenge :D

thanks for thinking of us here in nyc, lynn. i was 200 yds from the wtc, on 9/11, on my way to the breakfast conference at windows on the world for 8am... had i not run into a long-time college buddy that i hadn't seen for 15 years, and we stopped for a coffee, i'd have been up on the top floors.

cheers

lynnma wrote:
    This forum does'nt have anything too interesting going on in it right now so hopefully with out sounding paranoid or overly dramatic I just want to say to all you New Yorkers out there to please be careful where you go right now? feels...well, just feels dangerous. OK?? don't take risks you don't have to.
    iloveyou.gif lynnma the caretaker
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2004
    andy wrote:
    no, not by the republicans.

it's a ruse by the terrorists. they are overtly saying ny/washington but it's gonna be somewhere else. we all have to watch our collective butts.

in the meantime, i'll enjoy watching everyone playing wiht "rutt's butt" over in the challenge :D

thanks for thinking of us here in nyc, lynn. i was 200 yds from the wtc, on 9/11, on my way to the breakfast conference at windows on the world for 8am... had i not run into a long-time college buddy that i hadn't seen for 15 years, and we stopped for a coffee, i'd have been up on the top floors.

cheers
    Oh ma god Andy.. thats such a close call. I have a friend who also worked in the towers who went to a meeting at someone elses office "for a change".. and was safe but would not have been had they done the usual. It was a whilte before we could contact with him... and didn't know.
    As spockling would say.

Live long and prosper :D