Options

Models are hard to find sometimes

3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
edited January 8, 2006 in Technique
:rofl I have a studio setup in my basement... sometime I just get that "have to shoot" itch and I find myself standing in the middle of the studio all by myself. Well I've had to make some special arrangments to find a good helper, what else do ya do? :1drink

51325795-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2006
    good ol' Pooh rolleyes1.gif

Reminds me of a unit we had at the theatre I used to work at for light focus sessions called "he/she/it"... basically a mic stand with a styrofoam head
    stuck on the top and painted vaguely flesh toned. Someone had tried to draw eyes with a magic marker once. Occasionally a wig from costuming was paced on it, or a pair of glasses.
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    1ibandit1ibandit Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited January 7, 2006
    kc7dji wrote:
    rolleyes1.gif I have a studio setup in my basement... sometime I just get that "have to shoot" itch and I find myself standing in the middle of the studio all by myself. Well I've had to make some special arrangments to find a good helper, what else do ya do? 1drink.gif

My dad used to setup army men paint them, and do a landscape around them. Then take macro shots, and see how real he could make them look. I am working with Mom to dig up the old photos. After we get them I will post some here... It was a great time killer (so I hear I was not born then) and gave his studio more life.
    1iBandit
    "Take what is given, and steal the rest."
  • Options
    vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2006
    I like it :-). I used a pillow on a chair when I first got my studio setup :-). Yours is much friendlier lol.

Try bribing some friends with beer & food to get some models. That might work lol

Nicola
    Nicola
    Iconic Creative
    http://iconiccreative.smugmug.com

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
    Raghu Rai