Options

payment plans

renstarrenstar Registered Users Posts: 167 Major grins
edited January 13, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Is there anyway to, or has there been any talk of, set up a scheduled payment plan or something? Im thinking I'd like to upgrade to a pro account, however, I'm a lowly poor grad student and cant afford a 130 dollar hit every christmas time (im also paying for my moms account). It'd definatly be more possible for me to pay 25 bucks every 3 months or something, or even 30. Anyway, I didnt mean to ramble, but has any thought been put to this? -Russ

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2006
    renstar wrote:
    Is there anyway to, or has there been any talk of, set up a scheduled payment plan or something? Im thinking I'd like to upgrade to a pro account, however, I'm a lowly poor grad student and cant afford a 130 dollar hit every christmas time (im also paying for my moms account). It'd definatly be more possible for me to pay 25 bucks every 3 months or something, or even 30. Anyway, I didnt mean to ramble, but has any thought been put to this? -Russ

Hi Russ, thanks for posting. I wish I had a better answer for you, but the only way currently is by credit card payment on your anniversary dates.

All the best,

Andy
    SmugMug
  • Options
    renstarrenstar Registered Users Posts: 167 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Russ, thanks for posting. I wish I had a better answer for you, but the only way currently is by credit card payment on your anniversary dates.

All the best,

Andy
    SmugMug
    Is this sort of feature in the works? or has it been discussed and decided against?