Options

Uploading with the Beta uploader

ebwestebwest Registered Users Posts: 416 Major grins
edited January 18, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I'm trying to upload with the Beta uploader using Firefox and it keeps telling me it will only upload Jpegs and Gifs. I'm only trying to upload jpgs. Any idea what's going on?

All I do is go to browse on the uploader and navigate to the pictures. It does the same thing with one or multiple uploads.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    ebwest wrote:
    I'm trying to upload with the Beta uploader using Firefox and it keeps telling me it will only upload Jpegs and Gifs. I'm only trying to upload jpgs. Any idea what's going on?

All I do is go to browse on the uploader and navigate to the pictures. It does the same thing with one or multiple uploads.

Thanks

Are you trying to upload any files that are larger than 8megs (std and power user) or 16megs (pro) or files that are larger than 48megapixels? Also, one of the files you are trying to upload *may* be corrupted if you are getting this error.
  • Options
    edited January 17, 2006
    OK, I checked and a couple of them are just over 8...I'll cut them down a bit and see if that's it.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited January 18, 2006
    Thanks Andy, that did it. I had 3 that were 8.1 and I guess I just picked those to try to upload when I did the singles.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2006
    Excellent....