Options

Unable to organize galleries

kegkeg Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited January 18, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Last night I posted this question and it mysteriously disappeared from the forum.

The problem I am having is I am unable to organize galleries in the order I want. If i click on position to organize them the webpage takes me one level up to the sub categories. I am not getting that organize template. I dont know whats wrong . Is someone else having similar issues or is there anything that I am doing wrong ..

i am seeing this in keg.smugmug.com/2006

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2006
    keg wrote:
    Last night I posted this question and it mysteriously disappeared from the forum.

The problem I am having is I am unable to organize galleries in the order I want. If i click on position to organize them the webpage takes me one level up to the sub categories. I am not getting that organize template. I dont know whats wrong . Is someone else having similar issues or is there anything that I am doing wrong ..

It didn't disappear, it got moved, here.

You can always click on your name, to see your posts and find them :D

Investigating... standby.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    It didn't disappear, it got moved, here.

You can always click on your name, to see your posts and find them :D

Investigating... standby.

Answered:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=231045#post231045
  • Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 18, 2006
    keg wrote:

this was my fault, i should have moved a copy of the post over to the bug reports instead of the thread.

my apologies.
    Pedal faster