Options

The Model

SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
edited August 8, 2004 in Holy Macro
Here is a photo I took today that I knida like. Since I seemed have inadvertently put foot in mouth on the people portrait category, please feel free to tear this photo to shreads.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2004
    Sam wrote:
    Here is a photo I took today that I knida like. Since I seemed have inadvertently put foot in mouth on the people portrait category, please feel free to tear this photo to shreads.

Thanks!

Well Sam, I can't see many problems here. You're forgiven in the "foot in mouth" area. You really must have a problem with your monitor. The portraits look smooth as silk to me. Including this one, heheheh. Your model looks like a mannequin to me. She is a little pale. But, not much can be done about that. :D
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2004
    Sam wrote:

Thanks!
    Nice portrait Sam.. she looks a little stiff tho.. could'nt you get her to relax a bit before the shot?
    Lynn
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2004
    I like this photo a lot. The lighting and mood are great. Did you take this through the window? I've started a small project w/ similar models but have not had very good results. i need to pick up a polarizer to cut back on glare from the window.

Dave
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2004
    dkapp wrote:
    I like this photo a lot. The lighting and mood are great. Did you take this through the window? I've started a small project w/ similar models but have not had very good results. i need to pick up a polarizer to cut back on glare from the window.

Dave
    This was taken inside, (no windows), a small antique store in San Juan Bautista. I have no projects with this type of model. I likes um a above room temp and a little more lively. :D