Ear to the Pavement

7176969-L.jpg

Art of Harmony

7176943-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2004
    Did that last guy get you, or did you escape? You've found your new voice in DC, damonff. These are all excellent shots, IMHO. How long did that take, a week? lol3.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    bikehikerbikehiker Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited August 11, 2004
    I was wondering the same thing about the guy. Very nice Damon.
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2004
    The last guy saw me snapping him from the car (at a red light; my new style), got a little upset, and started walking toward the car. Luckily, he saw the futility in chasing a car. Thanks you guys.
    bikehiker wrote:
    I was wondering the same thing about the guy. Very nice Damon.
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2004
    damonff wrote:
    The last guy saw me snapping him from the car (at a red light; my new style), got a little upset, and started walking toward the car. Luckily, he saw the futility in chasing a car. Thanks you guys.
    Damon.. wonderful shots.. I'm seeing you back in stride in DCclap.gif ... now watch out!
    Lynn
    p.s. I don't want to start a new thread so I'm sneaking my rather different laid back and wish I was there again shot at the end of your dramatic, gritty story telling shots...rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2004
    Thanks Lynn. Where's this taken? Miami?
    lynnma wrote:
    Damon.. wonderful shots.. I'm seeing you back in stride in DCclap.gif ... now watch out!
    Lynn
    p.s. I don't want to start a new thread so I'm sneaking my rather different laid back and wish I was there again shot at the end of your dramatic, gritty story telling shots...rolleyes1.gif