Options

SOLD: Canon 135 f/2L

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited January 26, 2006 in House of Canon
Up for sale is my 135 f/2L.

You can see what it looks like, here. Condition is mint, there are no scratches, dents, dings, or other deformities. The glass is pristine. I hand selected this lens at B&H about six months ago. Comes with everything it did when new: E72 Front Lens Cap, Rear Cap E, ET-78II Lens Hood, LP1219 Lens Pouch. Original box, wrapping, instruction book, and warranty card included. Date code is US11xx which means it was made in Novemeber of 2004 at Canon's Utsunomiya, Japan factory.

My price: $800 and that includes any paypal fee and UPS insured shipping. International buyers are welcome, you'll pay any and all proper and legal customs, duties, taxes, etc. You'll also pay actual shipping charges to your location. For all buyers, cash, check, or paypal is welcom. Shipping will only occur after funds have cleared.

So, why have I sold my 200 f/2.8L prime and now the 135L? I'm just simplifying, by getting (again) the wonderfully awesome Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 25, 2006
    Sold!
  • Options
    windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Sold!

Ive "seen and used" this one of yours before and it was as sharp as they come so Im excited!!! I just hope you dont make me sell it back to you again this time..... mwink.gif

BTW, im buying this lens from you under the influence of HEAVY DUTY PAIN KILLERS, so is it still legally binding??

troy
  • Options
    edited January 25, 2006
    windoze wrote:
    so is it still legally binding??

troy

deal.gif

Come by and pick it up on your way to work if you want, tomorrow, Friday :D
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2006
    So I go to work, then to the kids soccer game, without checking, andyou sell the lens I have been waiting for! Sheesh, andy, do you have a sign up sheet somewhere?

Guess I'll have to wait a day or so til Troy decided to sell it!mwink.gif

ann
  • Options
    aporiaaporia Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2006
    If there's a sign-up sheet somewhere, put me on the list!rolleyes1.gifI missed this one too due to those damn work commitments. ne_nau.gif
    Tom in Niagara (CAN/US)
    Real Body Integrated Arts
    GMT -5
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited January 26, 2006
    Ann McRae wrote:
    So I go to work, then to the kids soccer game, without checking, andyou sell the lens I have been waiting for! Sheesh, andy, do you have a sign up sheet somewhere?

Guess I'll have to wait a day or so til Troy decided to sell it!mwink.gif

ann

lol3.giflol3.giflol3.gif Ann....ain't that the truth.

Andy needs to provide a list so people can sign up to buy whichever lens he tires of next and I heard that the "Dozer" has started a new and used camera and lens business. Troy's of New York :lol

Not to worry Ann. You missed out on the 135L, but that 70-200 L will probably be on this board (again) before Summer ;-)

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited January 26, 2006
    Not to worry Ann. You missed out on the 135L, but that 70-200 L will probably be on this board (again) before Summer ;-)

Steve

:nono Steve, you don't follow very closely. Ann already bought my first 70-200 f/2.8L IS. rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    :nono Steve, you don't follow very closely. Ann already bought my first 70-200 f/2.8L IS. rolleyes1.gif
    He knows. naughty.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2006