Sony DSC-F828 For Sale

crfralickcrfralick Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 18, 2004 in Flea Market
I have expanded my "arsenal" to include an Olympus E-1 and one of my 2 828s has to go. I bought the camera in late December and it is still under Sony's lengthened 12 month warranty. I am conservative and would call the camera near mint if not mint. I cannot find any marks of any kind. All original boxes, manuals, software, etc, is included. Additionally I will include a 256mb MS Pro, the Sony fitted case, extra unused battery (Sony brand) and protection filter.

I will be listing on eBay if I do not get a response soon. I don't know what the street value is at this point but I'd like to get $600. My eBay user ID is oceanguy if you'd like to check my feedback. Please contact me via e-mail at fralick3@cableone.net

Regards,
Chuck

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2004
    i can attest to chuck's honesty
    if he says the cam's in this condition, it is. i'm also certain he'd want the buyer to be 100% satisfied with the purchase.

sounds like a steal at $600. if i didn't have one already, i'd be jumping on it!
    crfralick wrote:
    I have expanded my "arsenal" to include an Olympus E-1 and one of my 2 828s has to go. I bought the camera in late December and it is still under Sony's lengthened 12 month warranty. I am conservative and would call the camera near mint if not mint. I cannot find any marks of any kind. All original boxes, manuals, software, etc, is included. Additionally I will include a 256mb MS Pro, the Sony fitted case, extra unused battery (Sony brand) and protection filter.

I will be listing on eBay if I do not get a response soon. I don't know what the street value is at this point but I'd like to get $600. My eBay user ID is oceanguy if you'd like to check my feedback. Please contact me via e-mail at fralick3@cableone.net

Regards,
    Chuck
  • crfralickcrfralick Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 18, 2004
    Thanks Andy!
    In no small part as a result of Andy's endorsement the camera has sold - and the purchaser is a pleased, proud new 828 owner!

Chuck
    andy wrote:
    if he says the cam's in this condition, it is. i'm also certain he'd want the buyer to be 100% satisfied with the purchase.

sounds like a steal at $600. if i didn't have one already, i'd be jumping on it!