Options

Show us your framed pictures! :o)

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited February 4, 2006 in People
Hello friends!

I've had an absolute awful day today - big time shopping at IKEA with my family! *Haha* Naa... to be fair, it's kinda nice - but on a Saturday when people recently got their salary. Lemme say - we were NOT alone!
Anyway, I took the opportunity to by some frame illumination (dunno what they are called in English) for my pictures of my sons Liam and Elliot. The first one (on the left) is Liam. I snapped it when he was exactly 4 months old. Then, when my son Elliot turned 4 months, I took his picture wearing the same body as Liam did, lying on the same quilt.
Unfortunately, the pic of Liam wasn't the pic I was suppose to print. For some stupid reason, I screwed up when ordering the print. The actuall one had better exposure and Liam was smiling. BUMMER! But I like it anyway!
Just for the record: Liam was shot with my F717 + bounced Sunpak 383 Super and Elliot with my 10D, Sigma 18-125 mm f3.5-f5.6 and a bounced Speedlite 580EX
I promise to fix the cords stricktly to the wall tomorrow! ;o)

Oh, and in case you wonder - yes, I have two sons, and yes, there is a doll lying on the armchair - aaaand it's Liams! *Hahaha* When visiting a toy store before christmas, he was playing with this doll, sitting in a mini perambulator. Eventually, mom bought it for him! :D :rofl

Regards / Matty

55123398-O.jpg

A view over our livingroom: :):

55123396-O.jpg

And this is Elliot in a black, curly wigg: (a little bad exposure of this pic of the pic framed though)

55183193-O.jpg

Comments

• Options
    OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2006
    Your family/frames/home/photos is/are beautiful, as usual!

Everything in Sweden is so modern.
  • Options
    macaddictmacaddict Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited February 4, 2006
    Beautiful kids (and frames)thumb.gif
    We made "life" posters of our daughter - 98 photos each from what turned out to be her first 9 months and second 9 months. We got the idea from Mike Matas. Now it's turned into a hobby in itself as we collect our favorite photos waiting to put together another poster!

55153035-L.jpg
  • Options
    MelPMelP Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2006
    What cute baby pics!! I like the frames, maybe I should look into getting some...

Mel