How about them Steelers?!

JohnRJohnR Registered Users Posts: 732 Major grins
edited February 7, 2006 in The Big Picture
I have been a fan since the late '70's and I have to tell you...this was a great game!

Comments

• RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2006
    Ugghh, don't remind me! Lol, I am a Dallas fan, transported from Arkansas to wester maryland where EVERYONE is a Steelers fan! So I have been very anti Steelers for over 10 years! Up until now the one comeback I could always use was "Who has one more Superbowls, the Cowboys or the Cteelers?" Up until tonight it was Cowboys - 5, Steelers - 4. Now the 49er's, Cowboys, and Steelers all have 5. Oh well. It was a pretty good game nonetheless.
  • Bob BellBob Bell Registered Users Posts: 598 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2006
    Be glad that the Bears werent in the super bowl cause The Bus would be playing another year :)

I don't have any interest in either team but good job ABC and your 5 second delay and horrible audio during the stones.
    Bob
    Phoenix, AZ
    Canon Bodies
    Canon and Zeiss Lenses
  • patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2006
    I am glad to see them win. I have been rooting for them, since they have been the underdog for most of the post season. clap.gif1drink.gif

Even when somebody thought I was crazy. umph.gif:D
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2006
    I enjoyed it, tense game until late. I'm happy for Cowher and the Bus.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2006
    'Hawk fan...
    We was robbed! More like, we shot ourselves in the foot. Too many crucial penalties, and giving up two big plays. That was it, game over.

Congratulations to the Steeler faithful everywhere! They definitely made the plays they needed to. I'm glad it worked out for Jerome....
    Chris
  • KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2006
    Bob Bell wrote:
    Be glad that the Bears werent in the super bowl cause The Bus would be playing another year :)

I don't have any interest in either team but good job ABC and your 5 second delay and horrible audio during the stones.

Would those be the same Bears the Steelers easily beat this year?ne_nau.gifD
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2006
    Be glad the KC Chiefs weren't playing you guys, or else we would have lost then the fans would have beaten you up:toni

lol3.gif
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• Bob BellBob Bell Registered Users Posts: 598 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2006
    Khaos wrote:
    Would those be the same Bears the Steelers easily beat this year?ne_nau.gifD

bears were already in the playoffs, they only played 12-15% :D (Denile is a river i know)
    Bob
    Phoenix, AZ
    Canon Bodies
    Canon and Zeiss Lenses
  • StefStef Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2006
    ChrisJ wrote:
    We was robbed! More like, we shot ourselves in the foot. Too many crucial penalties, and giving up two big plays. That was it, game over.

Congratulations to the Steeler faithful everywhere! They definitely made the plays they needed to. I'm glad it worked out for Jerome....

I'm a die hard 'Hawk fan also. Considering we were playing the Steelers AND the officials, we did ok. I didn't really expect them to get as far as they did, but WOOHOO! way to go 'Hawks!! clap.gif
  • MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2006
    Stef wrote:
    Considering we were playing the Steelers AND the officials...

Put 14 more points on the board for Seattle, take 7 away from Pittsburgh and it's a different story rolleyes1.gif

umph.gif

mwink.gif
    If every keystroke was a shutter press I'd be a pro by now...