Options

Super Noob.

SecondHandSecondHand Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
edited February 15, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
:scratch Hey everyone. I'm new here, as well as new to the art of photography. I just bought a Canon EOS 20D and am playing with it. It only has the lense it came with which is: EFS 18-55mm by Canon. Different ones are future items. I can't seem to figure out how to upload photos on here so if someone could enlighten me, I'd appreciate it. I would like to post a few and get your feedback. (I need all the help I can get). Thanks. Jim

56466674-M.jpg

I got it to work! Ok, that's one. Mini me and Ruby.

56466696-M.jpg

there's another.

56466710-M.jpg

Well, there's a few, just out the front door. What do you think?
Jim www.secondhand.smugmug.com
Canon 20D Kit w/ 18-55mm
Canon 75-300mm

Comments

• Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2006
    OK, firstly it's a 20D, not a D20. I only mention this because Nikons start with D. :D

To post you either need to attach a jpeg to your post, or else have an online service that allows direct linking. www.smugmug.com is the best service IMO, and let me be the first to offer you a discount if you sign up for it!

Also, check out the "how to post on DGrin" thread for more info, and welcome!
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2006
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    OK, firstly it's a 20D, not a D20. I only mention this because Nikons start with D. :D

To post you either need to attach a jpeg to your post, or else have an online service that allows direct linking. www.smugmug.com is the best service IMO, and let me be the first to offer you a discount if you sign up for it!

Also, check out the "how to post on DGrin" thread for more info, and welcome!

Thanks DJ. Goes to show you just how new I am when I can't even get the camera right. :D I tried to do an attachment, but I think my photo is too big. I'll go to smugmug and see what it's gonna take. Thanks for the help. thumb.gif
    Canon 20D Kit w/ 18-55mm
    Canon 75-300mm
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2006
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2006
    SecondHand wrote:
    Thanks DJ. Goes to show you just how new I am when I can't even get the camera right. :D I tried to do an attachment, but I think my photo is too big. I'll go to smugmug and see what it's gonna take. Thanks for the help. thumb.gif

Less than 800px on the long side, and less than 150Kb. Read the link in my sig.

wave.gif welcome to Dgrin!
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Less than 800px on the long side, and less than 150Kb. Read the link in my sig.

wave.gif welcome to Dgrin!

Thanks for the input Andy. I've been kicking around in here quite a bit and figured this would be the place to go. Many nice people, and honest which is helpful when you are learning photography. Thanks again.
    Canon 20D Kit w/ 18-55mm
    Canon 75-300mm