Options

My favourite little person

SeeMoonSeeMoon Banned Posts: 355 Major grins
edited August 25, 2004 in People
Went to the zoo today with a good friend, her little girl and my new camera; all without any post except resize.
She loves her doll Clarence and the Hello Kitty watch i got her. (I'm not the only one who's happy with all those shopping oppportunities:D)

7709165-M.jpg

7709139-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2004
    SeeMoon wrote:
    Went to the zoo today with a good friend, her little girl and my new camera; all without any post except resize.
    She loves her doll Clarence and the Hello Kitty watch i got her. (I'm not the only one who's happy with all those shopping oppportunities:D)

7709165-S.jpg

7709139-S.jpg

It looks like your getting the hang of your new camera. These shots are excellent! The lighting, composition & exposure are all spot on.

Congrats on some great work! I know it took me weeks to get anything near this good.

I'm excited for you.

Dave
  • Options
    PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2004
    These photos look like they came right out of a Photographer's portfolio or catalog! Beautifulistic!
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2004
    There's something about this that I really like, SeeMoon. It must be a combination of everything you have in there, but I find it really appealing.

7709139-S.jpg
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2004
    Thanks for the compliments.. I love my new toy!!!!! I must say she's an easy model, doing adorable things all the time. When I ask her the time she always answers 'quarter to ten' whatever time of day it is..so funny.

I just got the manual of the new D70 today, so i've got some work to do! headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    There's something about this that I really like, SeeMoon. It must be a combination of everything you have in there, but I find it really appealing.

7709139-S.jpg

Hey waxy, thanks! I've made many photo's of her, in all stages of her short life, and the ones i like best are when she's not aware of anybody else but herself. Being in her little world, concentrating on whatever..i don't know, maybe that's it.. ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2004
    She's so cute, and they're beautiful pictures too, particularly the watch one. thumb.gif

How are you finding the D70 compared to your 8700. I'm getting more and more tempted to upgrade from the 8080 so I'd be very interested to hear

Thanks
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2004
    Thanks Gubbs! I wrote you a PM about the camera's.
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2004
    Here's another one, again no post whatsoever but i think it needs some extra exposure. She's actually talking to Clarence here about the flamingo's; "Look, there's daddy flamingo...mummy flamingo.." So cute.

7709181-L.jpg
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2004
    Simone...that first shot is great. You're making me want to take my credit card down to Ritz today...I was eyeing the D100 yesterday...
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2004
    Thanks Damon..I'm the expensive one to ask, haha! My simple advice would be; TAKE IT!

I've been working on the last one, hope this is better?

7737844-L.jpg
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2004
    Simone, can you mask the change so it doesn't effect the flamingoes in the background? They got distracting in this version, I think.
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2004
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Simone, can you mask the change so it doesn't effect the flamingoes in the background? They got distracting in this version, I think.

You're right..i saw it too, but only on Dgrin. In PS CS it looks very different.
    I'll work on it, thanks!