Company Label

scrooksscrooks Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
edited August 29, 2004 in SmugMug Support
For pro accounts, it would be really cool to be able to specify a logo -- just a small 2-color b&w one would even work -- to print on the back of the pictures that we sell. I'd even be willing to sacrifice a small amount of my profit to do that.

Yeah, I know, you'd have to work something out with EZPrints and this probably wouldn't be easy (and you'd have to keep it pretty cheap). But I'd really love to stick my company logo and website on the back of everything I sell, and I bet others would too.
--
Steve Crooks
Steve.Crooks.net

Comments

• tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2004
    scrooks wrote:
    For pro accounts, it would be really cool to be able to specify a logo -- just a small 2-color b&w one would even work -- to print on the back of the pictures that we sell. I'd even be willing to sacrifice a small amount of my profit to do that.

Yeah, I know, you'd have to work something out with EZPrints and this probably wouldn't be easy (and you'd have to keep it pretty cheap). But I'd really love to stick my company logo and website on the back of everything I sell, and I bet others would too.
    Great idea Scrooks.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2004
    This is a great idea. I'd like to see this too.

Dave