• Options
    raven955iraven955i Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited February 23, 2006
    Another pic.
  • Options
    edited February 23, 2006
    another for good measure...

I found it stuffed inside a file cabinet.
    Later,
    Len
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited February 23, 2006
    Cool, vintage.

Clean it up and see if it works. Then sell it on ebay.
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2006
    It's supposed to be used with certain cameras, and makes copies of polaroids.
    http://www.digicamhistory.com/1950s.html (about halfway down)
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2006
    looks like my old lunch box ne_nau.gif
    or som kind of camera case eek7.gif
    or old camera 1drink.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    edited February 23, 2006
    ivar wrote:

Sweet. Thanks for the info and the link. Interesting concept.
  • Options
    JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2006
    ivar wrote:

Figured I would copy/paste so people don't have to click the link:
    <big><big style="font-family: arial; color: rgb(255, 255, 204); font-weight: bold;">POLAROID PRINTER COPIERS - 1958. The Polaroid printer copiers were designed for use with various Polaroid cameras (Model 240, shown above, was for use with camera Models 95, 95A, 95B, 100, 150, 160, 700, 800, 850 and 900). The printer copiers were accessories for making copies of Polaroid prints. When unfolded, they somewhat resembled a slide projector. Prints were loaded into a holder in the back of the device. The camera was positioned on a rail at the front of the Copier-- the lens of the camera mated with a close-up lens built into the Copier. Two small 120-volt bayonet-base light bulbs in the Copier served as a fixed source of illumination for the print to be copied. The camera's exposure was set for this constant exposure source (via a chart supplied with the copier), and the picture was taken and developed in the usual way. The Copier was supplied with a cable release (for the camera) and had a built-in electric exposure/development timer (which was powered whenever the light bulbs are switched on), and (starting in 1959) came with a set of neutral-density filters for the light bulbs for use when 3000-speed film was used in the camera.</big></big>
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos