Options

Child of Mine

DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
edited August 30, 2004 in Holy Macro
The shot that I'm thinking about entering in the challenge this time around is of my cousin's daughter (what is that--second cousin??--whatever). The song is "Child of Mine" by Carole King. This song has special meaning to me, as I used it to cut a video of my kids when they were wee ones.

I thought I'd share it with you all. And this way you can hear the song in your head while looking at the challenge entry!

It is here.
Moderator Emeritus
Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2004
    DavidTO wrote:
    The shot that I'm thinking about entering in the challenge this time around is of my cousin's daughter (what is that--second cousin??--whatever). The song is "Child of Mine" by Carole King. This song has special meaning to me, as I used it to cut a video of my kids when they were wee ones.

I thought I'd share it with you all. And this way you can hear the song in your head while looking at the challenge entry!

It is here.
    David... I don't know what to say...you made me cry and gasp out loud a couple of times. Thank you for sharing that.. it's beautiful and so precious. Made me remember my own little son who is now 34..
    Really lovely David, sigh.. such wonderful memories..sigh....:cry iloveyou.gif

Lynn
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    David... I don't know what to say...you made me cry and gasp out loud a couple of times. Thank you for sharing that.. it's beautiful and so precious. Made me remember my own little son who is now 34..
    Really lovely David, sigh.. such wonderful memories..sigh....:cry iloveyou.gif

Lynn

Thanks, Lynn.

I'm working on the towel, uploading it. Let me know what you think when you see it.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops