10d

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited September 1, 2004 in Flea Market
I guess the time has come to sell my 10D. It works perfectly, but I couldn't say it's in mint condiditon either. I have the box, etc. It didn't really have many exposures as it was bought in February and supplanted by my 1Dmkii in June. Right now new 10Ds are about to become scarce and 20Ds won't really be availbe until October, so there might be a sort of ebay market opportunity. But the right buyer and a painless transaction might make me reconsider an ebay sale. I'm not sure, but I'd say a fair price is pretty close to $1k. But make me an offer. Easy transactions are worth a lot.

If no interest by Monday evening, I'll move on to ebay and FM.
If not now, when?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2004
    rutt's right
    i just sold my 10d, and after three negotiations. the third one, we settled on $975.

fwiw.
    rutt wrote:
    I guess the time has come to sell my 10D. It works perfectly, but I couldn't say it's in mint condiditon either. I have the box, etc. It didn't really have many exposures as it was bought in February and supplanted by my 1Dmkii in June. Right now new 10Ds are about to become scarce and 20Ds won't really be availbe until October, so there might be a sort of ebay market opportunity. But the right buyer and a painless transaction might make me reconsider an ebay sale. I'm not sure, but I'd say a fair price is pretty close to $1k. But make me an offer. Easy transactions are worth a lot.

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 1, 2004
    rutt wrote:

Rutt, check your PM's
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]