Options

Smugdav - directories empty (Mac OS X Tiger)?

ajummaajumma Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited February 27, 2006 in SmugMug API Support & Integrations
Hi, I just got a new iMac with OS X Tiger preinstalled, and when I mount the webdav volume for my Smugmug account, the category directories on the root level display fine, but all these directories only contain one file each - a file named "_".

My photos are still on the web site so I know they are still there.

Is anybody, on the PC or Mac side, having success with smugdav at the moment? I'd like to know if this is a Tiger problem or a server problem.

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2005
    ajumma wrote:
    Hi, I just got a new iMac with OS X Tiger preinstalled, and when I mount the webdav volume for my Smugmug account, the category directories on the root level display fine, but all these directories only contain one file each - a file named "_".
    [...]
    Is anybody, on the PC or Mac side, having success with smugdav at the moment? I'd like to know if this is a Tiger problem or a server problem.
    I'm on Win2000 and can only access certain categories since smugdav was introduced. I think it's dependent on gallerynames (maybe you're using special characters) somehow.
    Did you try all your categories?

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    ajummaajumma Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 19, 2005
    It used to work...
    I'm on Win2000 and can only access certain categories since smugdav was introduced. I think it's dependent on gallerynames (maybe you're using special characters) somehow.
    Did you try all your categories?

Sebastian

It used to work fine in the previous Mac OS version (but that was a couple of months ago). I have also accessed it from internet cafes with Windows since then. With the new computer and OS I haven't been able to access anything but the top level of the directory. I checked all the categories - they're all empty except for that one file.
  • Options
    sprynmrsprynmr Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited February 27, 2006
    ajumma wrote:
    It used to work fine in the previous Mac OS version (but that was a couple of months ago). I have also accessed it from internet cafes with Windows since then. With the new computer and OS I haven't been able to access anything but the top level of the directory. I checked all the categories - they're all empty except for that one file.

Anyone have any updates on this?

I'm having the same exact problem. All my categories only have the one file in them, and any category with spaces in its name aren't displayed at all.

What's the status of webdav?