Tallin by Night

pelunapeluna Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited October 4, 2004 in Landscapes
7456122-M.jpg

From the top of the Renaissance hotel.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2004
    hi peluna wave.gif nice to see ya! thanks for the cool night shot, isn't night shooting fun? i've recently been doing a ton of nightshot photography, in san francisco and in london.

thanks for sharing :D
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2004
    Hi Peluna, are you on vacation there? Nice shot, very unlike anything you'd see over here..
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • pelunapeluna Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited September 3, 2004
    I was in Helsinki at a friend's wedding. While I was there we took a two day side trip to Tallin. It really is a beautiful city, all cobblestone streets.

wxwax wrote:
    Hi Peluna, are you on vacation there? Nice shot, very unlike anything you'd see over here..
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2004
    peluna wrote:
    I was in Helsinki at a friend's wedding. While I was there we took a two day side trip to Tallin. It really is a beautiful city, all cobblestone streets.
    I'd never considered visiting, now I'll have to. Sound sort of like Prague... the old city is preserved despite the wars.

Ahem... and where are your Helsinki shots? naughty.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • pelunapeluna Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited October 4, 2004
    Here is a shot from Helsinki
    I was photographing a wedding so I didn't have a chance to get many town shots... I have a few aerial ones but they aren't very good.

7456511-M.jpg
    wxwax wrote:
    I'd never considered visiting, now I'll have to. Sound sort of like Prague... the old city is preserved despite the wars.

Ahem... and where are your Helsinki shots? naughty.gif
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2004
    peluna wrote:

From the top of the Renaissance hotel.
    Hi Pelunawave.gif welcome to the gang!!
    Lynn