Options

Stupid Squirrels

2»

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2004
    Seamaiden wrote:
    You're kidding! Never in my LIFE have I run into such a crowd of fishes. Aquarians, sure (both my folks are Aquarius), but Pisces? Leo, no doubt about it, they're all OVER the place.. wow. Kewl beans!
    clap.gif:D
  • Options
    digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2004
    Seamaiden wrote:
    You're kidding! Never in my LIFE have I run into such a crowd of fishes. Aquarians, sure (both my folks are Aquarius), but Pisces? Leo, no doubt about it, they're all OVER the place.. wow. Kewl beans!
    Sure is one big school of fish around here (Feb 23), but how many of you are left handed? :D

Brad
  • Options
    SeamaidenSeamaiden Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2004
    Whoa...! Well, I am told that I began my school career as a Southpaw, but was religiously corrected and punished. Thank God I learned how to type (eventually), as my handwriting should be punishable by law.
    Youth and Enthusiasm
    Are No Match For
    Age and Treachery
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2004
    digismile wrote:
    Sure is one big school of fish around here (Feb 23), but how many of you are left handed? :D

Brad
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif I write left handed. :eek1 :eek1 :eek1 :eek1
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    DewrGleisionDewrGleision Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2004
    Whoa! I just walked (figuratively) back into this thread and man!!! Is it just me or do we sort of share something (us Pisces) other than out photo-graphic affinity...? *hint, hint*

I guess I count myself as the luckiest then! :D Two 3's are better than one! (Its actually a sacred number in the Druidic doctrine...)

Welsh, Lynn?! I love the British Isles more than any other country(ies) on earth!!! Have you ever been to the Preseli mountains?! I need to get myself some Bluestone (if theres any left!) from up there! You know any places that sellsl it over where you are (from)? Im desperate these days, as I think that is a key device to have for a person like myself, being musically/acoustically oriented to a degree...

Im right handed!
    He who throws dirt, loses ground...
  • Options
    edited July 27, 2004
    Thats it; Im gonna start bumpin these things people!
    *bump*
  • Options
    PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2004
    Lace it with japaneno peppers or the hottest hot sauce there is. Nothing like good ole conditioning.

Edit...I'm talking 'bout the squirrels ofcourse. I realize now my on-topic post is actually off-topic. eek7.gif
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 28, 2004
    Lace it with japaneno peppers or the hottest hot sauce there is. Nothing like good ole conditioning.

Edit...I'm talking 'bout the squirrels ofcourse. I realize now my on-topic post is actually off-topic. eek7.gif
    Yeah, thanks for the squirrel tip - I was wondering how we got to talking bout fish headscratch.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited July 28, 2004
    Wha? Fish?
    What if the birds eat the peppers though?
    And who else here thinks fish rule?
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 28, 2004
    Wha? Fish?
    What if the birds eat the peppers though?
    And who else here thinks fish rule?
    I like to eat fish. Salmon, tuna, grilled, raw, mmm mmm.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited July 29, 2004
    Youre evil! Evil Doctor... Mario!
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2004
    I like to eat fish, too. :D
    Youth and Enthusiasm
    Are No Match For
    Age and Treachery
  • Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2004
    Well, the squirrels have been at it again....

I pulled down another antenna that's hanging on my back porch and found that shield on the coax has been chewed through. I'm guessing that having a big hole in the shield isn't good for the operation of the antenna.

I may have to resort to putting flexible metal conduit around the feedlines of my antennas!
  • Options
    edited September 7, 2004
    What about some concoction with capsaicin? From what I understand, only mammals are susceptible to its effects. Mmm.. spicy squirrel meat!

Youth and Enthusiasm
    Are No Match For
    Age and Treachery